CMS – Collection Management System
A collections management system that manages and monitors your customers from a credit collections perspective. CMS is a scalable solution, that offers flexible integration adapting to your preferred business process.
How CMS Works
- Manages your customers from a credit perspective by monitoring a customer’s current balance and treating the customer according to Credit Management’s Policy.
- Customers are assessed on a cyclic basis to determine whether they require monitoring or if an existing collection status requires action.
- Collection actions are managed at a customer level, ensuring customers receive one summary collection action rather that multiple individual collections.
Customised Collection Strategy
- Create and customise “Collections Paths” for specific purposes and customer bases/profiles, automate collection actions with the ability to handle specific customers manually.
Centralised Control with user-maintained parameters
- Set and maintain parameters as per your organisations credit policy through the graphic user interface.
Integrate with a behavioral assessment system
- Ability to integrate with a behavioral assessment system to provide a high quality and powerful customer risk assessment.
- Quality reports that provide accurate insights into your collection strategy effectiveness.
For more information on CMS, please contact Proaxiom.